Tuesday, 24 February 2009


This week I have managed to get on the CNC machine in order to cut out the pockets for my buttons, logo and screen to slot into. As this is the next biggest step to take in making my blocks of chemiwood look more like a phone I am pleased to have got this process underway, especially as I am halfway through the making time I have on this project. I found using the CNC machine quite straightforward, however the job that I was using it for was quite simple to begin with. I only now need to use the CNC machine in oreder to engrave lines on the aluminium disk button that sits in the centre of the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment