Friday, 30 January 2009

Construction underway!

This week I have tried to get to stuck in to making the bulk of the phone. I am making it out of chemiwood, which I'll cut and sand down to the basic shape and once finished I will use the CNC machine to cut out the details on either face of the phone.

A lot of making the back face of the phone has involved me using the mill these last few days, so I am happy I have managed to get a large part of the machining work completed during this week. My next big task is to create the radius edges, which I plan to do using the router.

No comments:

Post a Comment